First elected to South Dublin County Council in June 2004 and since. Appointed Peace Commissioner by the then Minister for Justice, Michael McDowell TD. Member of the Housing, Economic and Development Strategic Policy Committees (SPC's).
Issues: Housing Queries, Anti-social behaviour, Bin Collections, Roads infrastructure, Traffic, Planning Applications. I also seek to develop a museum at the Round Tower Clondalkin, a Community Centre for St. Cuthberts Park, a Library in North Clondalkin, no carbon tax OR water rates. No Pay for Parking in Clondalkin. Adequate Bus Service and public transport. South Dublin Council should de-zone 10% of their land to get out of a dying property market and into a growing commodities one!
- 2004 - present: Elected to South Dublin Council
- 2004 - 2006: Elected Secretary of the Michael Ryder Cumann and then Ogra Cumann Dublin Mid-West
- 2001: Elected Vice-Chair of Ogra Cumann Theobald Wolfe Tonne, Trinity College
- 2002: Elected Senior Member of Committee, College Historical Society, Trinity College
- 2004: B.A. (Mod) Information and Communications Technology (view dissertation)
- 1995 - 2000: Moyle Park College
- Primary School - Clonburris N.S.